SensationalVibes.com, together with its legal affiliates has created this policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, including the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (the “DMCA”).
SensationalVibes.com will take action on each and every clear notice of alleged copyright infringement that complies with the requirements as stated clearly in this DMCA policy. SensationalVibes.com does not act as an authority or judge of disputes about intellectual property rights. It is our policy to remove any such text, video, images (“content”) posted on our website SensationalVibes.com which we believe in good faith is breaching the copyrighted work.
HOW TO NOTIFY US
In compliance with the DMCA, SensationalVibes.com can be notified by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your work is being displayed on our website which is infringing with your copyright, you must inform/notify us by sending us an email in compliance with the below format and we will immediately remove your content.
Your notification email must contain the below details:
- Details of all the contents that are breaching the copyright.
- Your Full Contact information including Name, Address, Phone & Email
- You must be able to prove that the content belongs to You
- You must include a statement that the information in the notification is correct, and that you are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work.
- You must Sign the notification electronically.
Please make sure to add the copyright certificate of all the work mentioned in the notification.
REVIEW OF INFRINGEMENT NOTICES AND REMOVAL OF CONTENT
After receiving your copyright notice, SensationalVibes.com will review it. If the copyright Notice is legitimate, we will immediately remove the content.
You may send a DMCA notice by email to email@example.com
This document was last updated on 07 May 2018